PANOG ordinary membership is opened to:
- All those in the business of poultry production who own, manage, or keep commercial poultry for the production of eggs, broilers, cockerels and day-old chicks.
- Cooperative Societies and Joint operation of which their members are involved in the production and/or marketing of poultry products are entitled to become members of the Association.
- Corporate Bodies and other organizations shall be represented by only one person and the name of such representative shall be registered with the State Executive Committee from time to time.
- Any organization in government, autonomous institution like universities and institutes/associations, government parastatals operating within and outside the state and are connected with poultry industry and or related activities shall be eligible to become associate members on the payment of fees as may be prescribed by the executive committee from time to time.
- Firms/Companies/Association may be registered as associate members after the payment of prescribe fees.
- Associate members may be accorded certain privileges as determined by the Executive Committee from the time to time and may be appoint able into relevant sub-committee of the Association
- Members and the Associate members shall enjoy certain discounts to be determined by the Executive Committee when exhibiting their wares at the Association’s events and during Annual General Meeting and Zonal Congress.
Categories Of Annual Subscription
|NO. OF LAYERS/BROILER CROPPED||AMOUNT/YEAR|
|Micro farm (<2,000 birds capacity)||N5,000|
|Small farm (>2,000 but <10,000 birds)||N20,000|
|Medium farm (>10,000 <50,000)||N100,000|
|Large farm (<50,000 >200,000)||N200,000|
|Mega farm (>200,000 birds)||N400,000|